Subject: Re: Problems with LW4.0 Rev.B.
From: [email-masked] (Frank Aalbers)
To: [email-masked] (lightmail)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 01:09:26 +0100

Tan Tuan Hiang Cheryl A (Tan Tuan Hiang Cheryl A <[email-masked]>)
wrote:

 TTH>  I have some 256 colour iff's and also a few 8bit ones that load 
 TTH> perfectly Ok into the Pre-Release but in the Final version each image
 TTH> is 
 TTH> loaded as a 24bit file and takes up 1.97 megs of ram.  I don't quite 
 TTH> think that this is working properly :)

This is a bug in the HIIP loaders . Go to the directory where these
loaders are located and delete the IFF and the TGA executable files .
This will force LightWave to use it's original IFF and TGA loaders .

Frank Aalbers
GRID Productions
--
[email-masked] (Frank Aalbers) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]